Heating, domestic hot water and cooling for residential and commercial applications
Major energy savings
The Daikin Altherma Flex Type offers three times the energy-efficiency of an A-rated boiler in moderate Western and Central European climates.
Flexible, 3-in-1 system
The Daikin Altherma Flex Type delivers heating, cooling and domestic hot water for the ultimate in comfort, all year round. By recovering heat from the cooling operation, the system can heat up the hot water tank up to 60°C.
A versatile, modular system
Every indoor unit can be combined with various heat emitters to suit your building - including fan coil units, heat pump convectors, underfloor heating, low temperature and high temperature radiators.
Ideal for apartments & public buildings
Indoor units can be operated independently, providing each property with individual control of heating, hot water and cooling - together with the heat emitters required for each apartment block, school, hospital or hotel.
- Indoor units can be operated independently
- Providing each property with individual control of heating, hot water and cooling, together with heat emitters required for each apartment.
- Centralised indoor units offer modular system scalability and the capacity to meet the overall building’s heating, cooling and hot water needs.
- They can be combined with a wide range of heat emitters - fan coil units, heat pump convectors, under floor heating and radiators.
- It’s an ideal solution for spas, fitness centres, restaurants and schools.