Galleries and museums
Gallery AC and museum climate control
Daikin offers fully integrated gallery ac solutions, including energy efficient heating, cooling, ventilation and refrigeration, which can prove invaluable in exhibition spaces and museums where effective climate control is vital to ensure the conservation of precious artefacts.
Precise control of temperature and humidity
Based on low carbon, renewable energy heat pump technology, Daikin gallery ac technologies provide precise control of temperature and humidity settings, together with intelligent energy management solutions that can reduce the running costs and environmental impact of all kinds of art galleries, exhibition spaces and museums.
Zone-by-zone comfort settings
Daikin offers total versatility and control for environments where multiple zones have different demands. Effective control of individual gallery ac zones and units ensures that heating and cooling is only used where required, to reduce energy costs. Yet the gallery ac system still provides optimum comfort whenever required, with consistent temperature and airflow distribution.
Integrated heat recovery
Daikin energy efficient heat pump systems can recover heat from areas that require cooling, such as archives and galleries, to pre-heat in-coming fresh air, provide low cost hot water, or heat other zones within in the building, such as cafes and reception areas.
Intelligent energy saving
Daikin smart energy management solutions can minimise running costs, without compromising on performance:
- Smart control of schedule timers and energy saving functions on remote controls.
- Auto-cleaning cassettes cut energy consumption by up to 50% compared with standard units.
- Presence sensors adjust the set point or switches off the unit when nobody is in the room, saving 27% in energy consumption over a three hour period.
- Fresh air integration offers free cooling in mid-season.
- Recovered heat can be re-used to generate virtually free hot water and warm air curtains at doorways.
Daikin integrated gallery ac solutions deliver major energy savings, offering a rapid payback and cost-effective upgrade solution, phased for minimal downtime.
Daikin gallery ac systems can be integrated within a whole building solution that controls up to 50% of building energy use, for lower running costs.
Continuous heating during defrost delivers higher heating capacity from a single heating source, even if the outside temperature is as low as -25°C.
- Visit our Business Partners area and find out what support and dedicated software tools are available to help specifiers design the optimum solution.