High street stores
Retail air conditioning solutions
High street retail stores are always competing for footfall. So it’s vital to offer the perfect environment from the moment your customers step into the store. But open door trading can come at a high cost to the climate. Daikin integrated retail air conditioning solutions offer the most efficient solutions to your needs: to minimise your running costs and your carbon footprint.
Integrated shop solutions
Retail air conditioning can involve a wide range of functions, including cooling, heating and ventilation, as well as air curtains at entrances and intelligent controls to manage all these systems. With the long running hours and high energy loads typical in retail environments, it’s even more important to find an integrated solution that optimises energy efficiency.
Intelligent energy saving
Daikin leads the way with integrated and versatile retail air conditioning solutions that can cut energy consumption, delivering an excellent payback for high street retailers. Here are just some of the ways that you can save energy and reduce running costs:
- Air conditioning products optimised for seasonal efficiency Auto-cleaning cassettes cut energy consumption by up to 50% compared with standard units.
- Remote monitoring of outlets to benchmark energy efficiency.
- Smart control of schedule timers and energy saving functions on remote controls.
- Heat recovery from freezers, fridges and air conditioning.
- Re-using recovered heat for hot water and air curtains at doorways.
- Fresh air integration offers free cooling in mid-season.
Inside the store, maximising space is a must. Daikin offers a wide range of cassette types, ceiling suspended and concealed units to keep the shop floor free. Outside, Daikin’s low noise units have a small footprint, making them ideal for densely populated, built up areas.
Daikin retail air conditioning solutions deliver major energy savings, offering rapid payback and a cost-effective upgrade solution, phased for minimal downtime.
Save even more energy by integrating lighting with climate management and refrigeration systems, all controlled via one easy-to-use Daikin controller.
Biddle air curtains provide climate separation at entrances. As part of a heat recovery solution, they use up to 72% less energy than electric models.
- Visit our Business Partners area and find out what support and dedicated software tools are available to help specifiers design the optimum solution.
Visit our Business Partners area and see how installers can enjoy simplified commissioning and maintenance to operate as efficiently as possible.