The perfect working environment is essential for all businesses – and Daikin has a ‘total solution’ approach to office air conditioning that can help to create a climate for success.
Whether you require office heating, cooling, hot water, ventilation or air curtains at building entrances, Daikin offers customised office HVAC solutions that will not only create the ideal working conditions, but also minimise energy use and carbon emissions, so you can operate as an environmentally responsible business. And that will help to ensure everyone feels good at work.
How can we improve the efficiency of climate control?
- Minimise waste heat and energy consumption by integrating heat recovery
- Generate low cost hot water via heat reclaimed from the building
- Reduce the building cooling load by using free cooling in office ventilation
- Increase efficiency through system scheduling, intelligent controls and remote monitoring
- Reduce installation costs, with cassettes designed to fit flush into standard ceiling tiles Fully flat cassettes to fit flush into standard ceiling tilesDesign & Genius in one; that is what our fully flat cassette stands for. Design: a stylish & unobtrusive cassette that totally integrates within a standard European ceiling panel, enabling lights, speakers and sprinklers to be installed in the adjoining tiles. Genius: integration of the latest technology with high performance and energy saving functions that enhance user comfort.
Daikin’s office air conditioning can be integrated within a whole solution controlling up to 50% of building energy use, for lower running costs and carbon emissions.
Daikin office solutions with replacement technology deliver major energy savings, so they offer rapid payback and a cost-effective upgrade, which can be phased for minimal downtime.
Continuous heating during defrost delivers higher heating capacity from a single heating source, even if the outside temperature is as low as -25°C.
- Visit our Business Partners area and see how Daikin provides a single point of contact for a whole building solution, offering expert support and dedicated software tools for specifiers, plus simplified commissioning and maintenance for installers.