To create the ideal retail environment, it’s vital to offer a perfectly comfortable climate from the moment your customers step into the store. Yet it’s never been more important to minimise operating costs and manage your environmental impact. Daikin offers a single point of contact to help you achieve all of these goals.
Integrated shop solutions
For a welcoming and comfortable environment, shop owners may require a combination of shop air conditioning, heating and ventilation, as well as refrigeration units, air curtains and intelligent controls to manage all these systems. With the long running hours and high energy loads typical in retail, it’s even more important to find an integrated solution that optimises energy efficiency.
Intelligent energy saving
Daikin is leading the way with integrated and versatile solutions that can cut energy consumption, delivering an excellent payback for any retailer, large or small. Here are just some of the ways that you can save energy and reduce running costs:
- Products are optimised for seasonal efficiency Seasonal efficiency gives an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
- Auto-cleaning cassettes cut energy consumption by 50% compared with standard units
- Remote monitoring of outlets to benchmark energy efficiency
- Smart control of schedule timers & energy saving functions on our remote controls
- Heat recovery from freezers, fridges and air conditioning
- Re-using recovered heat for hot water and air curtains at doorways
- Fresh air integration offers free cooling in mid-season
Inside the store, maximising space is a must. Daikin offers a wide range of cassette types, ceiling suspended and concealed units to keep the shop floor free. Outside, Daikin’s low noise units have a small footprint, making them ideal for densely populated, built up areas.
Daikin shop solutions with replacement technology delivers major energy savings, so they offer rapid payback and a cost-effective upgrade solution, which can be phased for minimal downtime.
Save even more energy by integrating lighting with climate management and refrigeration systems, which can all be controlled via one easy-to-use Daikin controller.
Biddle air curtains provide effective climate separation at entrances. As part of a heat recovery solution, these efficient air curtains use 72% less energy than electric models.
- Visit our Business Partners area and see how Daikin provides a single point of contact for a whole building solution, offering expert support and dedicated software tools for specifiers, plus simplified commissioning and maintenance for installers.