Sky Air is Daikin’s industry-leading light commercial range, which has been redesigned ahead of the latest legislation for optimum seasonal energy efficiency. Providing the ideal solution for all kinds of small commercial spaces, Daikin Sky Air offers a complete comfort solution that puts you in full control of heating and cooling, ventilation and air curtains.
Optimised for seasonal efficiency
Always the market leader, Daikin is the first in the industry to optimise its full Daikin Sky Air range for seasonal efficiency. So it’s compatible with the latest Eco-Design standards coming in 2013 and already meets the standards now being described for 2015. As a result, the new Seasonal Sky Air range is up to 40% FCQHG100F + RZQG100L7V1 SEER values compared with previous FCQH100D + RZQ100D9V1 more efficient than previous models.
Stylish indoor units
Our stylish, low-noise units are ideally suited any type of décor - whether new or refurbished. They are designed to fit any shape of room, however long or irregular, and can be concealed or positioned on the wall, on the floor or suspended from the ceiling.
Our latest indoor unit, the fully flat cassette, has a really unique design in the market. Fitting flush within a standard ceiling tile and fully flat with the ceiling itself, the cassette is both stylish and unobtrusive.
What are the elements of a Daikin Sky Air system?
|Efficient heat pumps|
- All systems now optimised for seasonal energy efficiency
- Split heat pump system with outdoor unit powering several indoor units
- Wide range of indoor units: ceiling, wall and floor mounted or concealed
- Very quiet and draught free in operation
- Ideal for both new build and refurbishment projects
|User friendly controls|
- Precise control of system - from individualised control to centralised management of small buildings
- Touch screen control options and code based controllers
- Text based remote control and monitoring of the entire building is available via the internet
- Heat is reclaimed between outdoor and indoor air
- Free cooling is possible for greater energy efficiencies
- Optimum control of humidity
|Air curtains for entrances|
- Highly efficient solution to doorway climate separation
- Ideal for buildings with open-door policy e.g. retail stores
- Year round climate control and comfort even on the most demanding days
In 2013 Europe is introducing a Seasonal energy label. This new label allows end-users to make even better informed choices, since seasonal efficiency reflects air conditioner efficiency over an entire season.
One outdoor unit can run multi-systems for up to nine rooms of any dimensions. Different units can be combined in each room, controlled individually.
Self-cleaning cassette filters reduce energy use by 50% , while presence sensors save a further 27% by turning off when the room is empty.
To replace old R22 and R-407C systems, pipe-work can be re-used, for a fast and cost-effective upgrade to a Daikin Sky Air system.
Visit our Business Partners area and see how Daikin provides a single point of contact for a whole building solution, offering expert support and dedicated software tools for specifiers, plus simplified commissioning and maintenance for installers.