Daikin VRV provides an innovative solution for climate management that optimises comfort and control, while reducing environmental impact and delivering significant energy savings.
Key challenges for the indoor climate
- How can an integrated heat recovery approach reduce your running costs and CO2 emissions
- How can comfort be maximised without wasting energy?
- How can a climate control system be tailored to your exact building needs?
VRV has the answers
A Whole building solution
Utilising highly efficient heat recovery, VRV offers an integrated approach to heating, cooling, ventilation and hot water within medium to large buildings. This approach means that waste heat from indoor units in cooling mode can be re-used to produce hot water or provide heat to other rooms – offering major increases in energy efficiency and reductions in carbon emissions.
Complete control for maximum comfort and energy efficiency
VRV offers complete control to create the perfect temperature, fresh air flow and humidity balance. A zone by zone control strategy means that you can adjust individual comfort settings in each room and practice smart energy management by controlling where heating and cooling is switched on. VRV offers user-friendly control options for maximum efficiency and versatility, or you can integrate climate control within an entire building management system.
A total solution
Daikin provides a single point of contact for the design and maintenance of your integrated climate control system. VRV’s modular design and advanced selection software means that you can select exactly the right mix of units and options, to match your exact building requirements.
What are the elements of a VRV system?
- VRV stands for Variable Refrigerant Volume, also known in the wider industry as variable refrigerant flow (VRF). Find out more about VRV.
- Highly efficient, geothermal water-cooled applications use ground water as a renewable energy source, offering superior energy efficiency.
- VRV heat recovery optimises individual comfort within different areas of a building, while maximising energy efficiency by preventing energy waste.
Daikin’s replacement technology delivers major energy savings, offering rapid payback and a cost-effective upgrade solution, phased for minimal downtime.
- Daikin provides a single point of contact for a whole solution, offering expert support and software tools for specifiers, plus simplified commissioning and maintenance for installers