Daikin Split & Multi Split
Daikin Split and Multi Split air conditioning systems
Daikin’s highly efficient Split air conditioners and Multi Split air conditioning systems provide superior style, performance and versatility, while optimising energy efficiency for lower CO2 emissions and energy costs.
Daikin Split air conditioners
- Ideal for one room
- A Split air conditioner can be connected to one outdoor unit, thus forming a ‘pair’
Multi Split air conditioning system
- Ideal for several rooms, with individual control of each indoor unit
- Up to nine indoor units can be powered by one outdoor unit
- Combine different unit styles and sizes in each room to create the perfect solution for your home
Daikin Split air conditioners and Multi Split air conditioning solutions are suitable for both new build and renovation projects. The compact outdoor units require little space and, as the system is modular, additional units may be added at a later date. It may even be possible to reuse copper piping when replacing older R-22 refrigerant systems.
Award winning indoor units
Daikin’s indoor units include award winning designs that are perfectly at home in modern interiors. A wide range of wall mounted, floor standing and concealed ceiling units is available to suit any space.
- A perfect blend of iconic design and engineering excellence, it’s no surprise that Daikin Emura has won many awards. Read more about Daikin Emura.
- Nexura offers the best in comfort and design, with a radiant front panel. Read more about Nexura.
- With its discreet design, whisper quiet operation and high energy efficiency, Daikin's wall mounted FTXS-K series is truly the perfect solution for your home. Read more
- Take a closer look at our entire range of energy-efficient Split and Multi Split units. Read more
- In 2013 Europe is introducing a Seasonal energy label. This new label allows end-users to make even better informed choices, since seasonal efficiency reflects air conditioner efficiency over an entire season.