- Remarkable blend of iconic design and engineering excellence with a silver coloured elegant finish
- Daikin Emura has been awarded many times, thanks to its excellent design
- Online controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption
- Whisper quiet in operation: the operating of the unit can hardly be heard. The sound pressure level goes down to 19dBA!
- 2 area intelligent eye: air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment; if no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy-efficient setting.
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in cooling and A++ in heating
- 3-D air flow combines vertical and horizontal auto swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces
Econo modeDecreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving. 2 area intelligent eyeAir flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment. If no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy efficient setting. Energy saving during standby modeCurrent consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby. Night set modeSaves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time. Fan onlyThe unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling. Comfort modeGuarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body. Powerful modeCan be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode. Auto cooling-heating changeoverAutomatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature. Whisper quietDaikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood. Indoor unit silent operation"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A) Outdoor unit silent operation"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood. 3-D air flowCombines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces. Vertical auto swingPossibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room. Horizontal auto swingPossibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution. Auto fan speedAutomatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature. Fan speed stepsAllows to select up to the given number of fan speed.(5 steps) Dry programmeAllows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature. Titanium apatite deodorising filterCaptures airborne dust particles and harmful organic chemical substances such as bacteria, viruses and allergens and deodorizes the odours of e.g. tobacco and pets. Weekly timerCan be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis. 24 hour timerCan be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period Infrared remote controlStarts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance. Wired remote controlStarts, stops and regulates the air conditioner. Centralised controlStarts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point. Online controller via appControl your indoor unit from any location via app Auto-restartThe unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure. Self diagnosisSimplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies. Multi model applicationUp to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode. VRV for residential applicationUp to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.