Why is Daikin Altherma LT so energy efficient?
Depending on the model and conditions, a Daikin Altherma heat pump delivers about 5kWh of usable heat for every kWh of electricity it consumes.
Daikin Altherma Low Temperature Split heat pump reduces running costs, by achieving the very best seasonal efficiencies available at every outdoor temperature.
Why is it so efficient?
- The Daikin Altherma system starts with correctly sized components for the particular property, so you don’t pay for unneeded capacity
- A new custom-made 4kW model has been designed for very low heat loads
- At its heart is a high-efficiency compressor producing maximum output with minimal energy
- With a high modulation range, it delivers heating, cooling and domestic hot water all from one system.
- Smart room temperature management and intuitive controls optimise energy efficiency without compromising comfort levels.