MCS is a quality assurance scheme and demonstrates to your customers that you install to the highest standards every time.
The domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) requires that both the installer and the product are MCS certified, for the installation to be eligible for funding.
Visit the MCS website for further information
MCS certification means your company must be assessed by a Certification Body to ensure your company is able to install the renewable technology in line with the MCS standards.
All MCS installers are assessed against the MCS 001 standard and the specific technical standard for the technology they wish to become certified for.
Before completing your MCS assessment, you will also need to become a member of the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC).
As a Daikin installer, you can obtain £100 discount on a 12 month Easy MCS Support Package from Qualitick, to help you prepare for MCS accreditation, which includes support to develop your Company’s quality management practices and documentation.
- Registration with the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) from Renewable Energy Assurance Ltd (REAL)
- Implementation of a bespoke MCS Quality Management System (MCS QMS)
- MCS support and regular mentoring on your bespoke MCS QMS, MCS paperwork through to MCS accreditation inspection
- Support and training on all the MCS requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover
- Support on the Green Deal approval process for renewable measures (MCS 023), including the Green Deal Quality Management System and Code of Practice
- Support on Microgeneration Certification Scheme listing and registration with exclusive discounts from the MCS certification bodies*
- In-house MCS accreditation support teams to guide you through the MCS accreditation process with your chosen MCS certficiation body*
All of the above will be supplied during a 12 month support package for £495 plus VAT, including two MCS technologies, saving you £100 on the RRP £595 + VAT (terms and conditions apply**)
For more information, please contact Easy MCS and quote ref: DAUK-MCS on 0800 030 5263***
*Disounts with all the major certification bodies across both MCS, including NIC, NICEIC, NAPIT and Stroma who have pre-approved the Easy MCS Management system, reducing the time required on-site. You can obtain discounts between £50 and £100 dependent upon the certification body.
**Easy MCS terms and conditions. The above offering is based on a company of 1-10 Employees. The pricing model increases in increments as follows: 11-15 employees £595 plus VAT, 16-20 employees £695 plus VAT, 20+ employees – price on application. On-going support can be provided after the 12 month period at a price of £395 plus VAT p.a.
***The line is open Monday to Friday 09:00a.m. – 17:30p.m. (excluding Bank Holidays). Calls are free within the UK. Mobile call rates may vary, please check with your mobile network provider.