VRV IV S-Series: Keep a low profile
VRV IV S-series is an ideal solution when outdoor space is restricted because they are easy to hide, thus minimising both visual and sound impact. Their design overcomes the challenges that aesthetics and regulations can impose.
The lowest unit in the market
The VRV IV S-series is a perfect match for any application thanks to the wide range of small-footprint units from 4 up to 12HP. The VRV IV S-series compact units fit easily behind low walls because they are the lowest on the market with a height of only 823mm.
The Daikin VRV IV S-series units are ideal for installation on a balcony or behind a parapet, as the air is blown away from the balcony, minimizing any turbulence or avoiding the need for ducting, while ensuring optimum operation.
Daikin VRV efficiency, comfort & control
- Highest seasonal efficiency rating in their class (ESEER), reducing energy, costs and CO2 emissions
- Unique Variable Refrigerant Temperature eliminates cold draughts and continuously adjusts unit operation to the actual conditions, maximising seasonal efficiency
- Centralised, easy to use controls ensure optimum operation, maximising seasonal efficiency
- Energy monitoring to follow up energy use and compare different properties (for commercial properties)
A wide range big on features
- A wide range of stylish residential and commercial indoor units can be connected
- A total air conditioning solution integrating air handling units and/or air curtains
- Complete reliability thanks to refrigerant-cooled PCB
- Suitable for projects of up to 150 to 200 m2
- Lightweight unit (down to 94kg) is easy to handle and install
- Long piping length (up to 300m) allows the outdoor unit to be installed out of sight and earshot of the house