Thanks to the latest government incentives, homeowners are switching to heat pumps as the eco-friendly way to heat their homes. However, it’s a big change for everyone – both homeowners and installers – so here at Daikin, we’re taking extra steps to make your life easier.
£250 bonus for installers
In England and Wales we’re offering an incentive payment of £250 for each Air Source Heat Pump you register with Daikin under the Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS). And in Scotland the incentive applies to Air Source Heat Pumps and Hybrid systems registered with Daikin under the Home Energy Scotland scheme.
How does the incentive work?
We are offering MCS-accredited installers £250 for every eligible Daikin product they install. You’ll find the full Terms and Conditions below, but here’s a top-line overview of how it works.
- Installers in England and Wales will receive £250 for each Daikin Air Source Heat Pump fitted under the Boiler Upgrade Scheme. In Scotland installers will receive £250 for each ASHP or Hybrid system fitted under the the Home Energy Scotland scheme.
- The offer is only available to MCS-certified contractors.
- The £250 payment is triggered when you register the eligible product with Daikin.
- If you wish, you can choose to pass this payment on, in whole or in part, to your customers.
- The scheme launched on 21 June 2023 and runs until the end of March 2024.
Completing our five-star installer package
If you’ve completed any of the following training courses – Altherma 3 Monobloc, H HT or Refrigerant Split – since 1 December 2023, we have this special five-star package to offer you.
And it includes 40% off your first three heat pumps!
Offer 1: 40% off your first THREE heat pumps purchased through a Sustainable Home Centre until March 2024.
Offer 2: Discounted accreditation - save £100 on Easy MCS accreditation.
Offer 3: £250 cashback or credit for any heat pumps installed under BUS or HES.
Offer 4: Market-leading finance options for your residential consumers.
Offer 5: Free split installation training to take the next step on your heat pump journey.
But don’t hang around!
If you want to take advantage of the 40% discount on your first three heat pumps, you need to act fast. It finishes at the end of March this year. Find out more.
Not completing training?
If you would like to take up this offer but haven’t yet completed the required training, there is still time to book a course.
A huge opportunity for your business
Daikin is committed to giving you everything you need to install the next generation of renewable heating systems and energy-efficient heat pumps. And we are investing heavily to generate leads for our installers. If you aren’t registered with us, you could be missing out on thousands of pounds of additional income.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is only available to MCS-certified contractors who install eligible Daikin products under either the Boiler Upgrade Scheme or the Home Energy Scotland Scheme.
- The eligible Daikin products are Air Source Heat Pumps and, in Scotland only, Hybrid Boiler systems.
- The Offer is available for systems purchased & installed between 21 June 2023 and 31 March 2024 that are registered no later than 30 April 2024.
- Claims to be submitted no later than 31th May 2024, Claims submitted after this date will not be considered.
- All claims must be submitted using the approved claim form, claims made any other way will not be considered valid. The approved claim form can be found on Daikin’s website.
- All products must be registered on Stand by Me (standbyme.daikin.co.uk)
- All claims must include a valid commissioning code or Stand By Me ID and: England and Wales: A copy of the Boiler Upgrade Scheme remittance voucher. Scotland: A copy of the Home Energy Trust’s email to the householder, confirming that they have made the grant
- The offer consists of £250 that will be credited to your Daikin account, with an option on request to have credit note refunded into your business bank account.
- Payments will be made as quickly as possible after the necessary documentation has been submitted and verified.
- Systems must be purchased directly from Daikin or through any Daikin UK-authorised sales company.
- We reserve the right to validate any and all claims independently of the installer.
- Daikin UK reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Daikin UK is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Daikin UK or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
- Daikin UK reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.