Save up to 70% of time and costs on refrigerant reclaim
With cost savings and rewards on offer it really does pay to recover refrigerant
Throughout the lifetime of your installation, there may be times that repairs, maintenance or replacements are required on VRV systems – and ultimately equipment reaches the end of its lifespan. Now, you can minimise the time it takes to recover refrigerant responsibly when you use Climate360 Reclaim.
Climate360 Reclaim is a fixed-fee service that saves almost 70% of time and costs when it comes to on-site repair and equipment recovery. What’s more, we ensure refrigerant is recovered for reclaiming – all completely hassle free.
To encourage the recovery of refrigerant within the Daikin D1 network of installers, a payment is made into the D1 installers’ Business Development Fund based on the quantity of R410A or R32 refrigerant reclaimed. For every kilo of refrigerant recovered, a credit is made into the D1 installer’s Business Development Fund for the following year.
As a D1 installer, you can also claim the cost of the Climate360 Reclaim service from your Business Development Fund by completing a claim online in the usual way, increasing cost savings even further.
How D1 installers can reclaim refrigerant with Daikin and A-Gas Rapid Recovery
- Log onto the Partner portal and click on the Reclaim section in the Resources & Tools tab
- Complete the online order form, giving details of the site and an estimate of the refrigerant type and quantity. The price for the rapid recovery service will depend on the plated volume of refrigerant indicated in the system
- The completed form is automatically sent electronically to A-Gas Rapid Recovery. They’ll contact you directly to agree a time and date for the site check (if required) or to go ahead directly with the recovery
- On the day, A-Gas Rapid Recovery will meet your team for a site induction, bringing with them the cylinders needed for the quantity and type of gas on your site
- Set up includes wheeling the reclaim rig into position, rolling out the recovery hose up to 250 feet and connecting recovery lines, before the rapid recovery machine recovers refrigerant at around 34 kilos an hour
- Once all the refrigerant is recovered, the system is sealed and made safe before A-Gas Rapid Recovery pack up and leave
- On completion, a certificate will be emailed to you, recording how much refrigerant has been reclaimed, so you can present it to the site owner