Join us on 12th October for a free webinar to launch Daikin Altherma H HT and discover how to maximise Green Homes Grant projects.
Change is here. Now’s your chance to turn it to your advantage. The Green Homes Grant, launched on 1st October, is a huge business opportunity for installers with the skills to deliver low carbon heating.
So join us our webinar 12th October to find out how to win more projects eligible for Green Homes Grant funding and maximise installation opportunities with the new Daikin Altherma high temperature (H HT) heat pump.
Until March 2021, Green Homes Grant vouchers worth up to £5,000 are available to 600,000 households to help cut energy bills and make homes more energy efficient. And Daikin Altherma heat pumps and hybrid heat pumps are eligible for this funding, making heat pumps more affordable to many more homeowners than ever before.
Find out more about our special Green Homes Grant promotion* on the new Daikin Altherma H HT heat pump.
Join us at 4pm on 12th October for a 1.5 hour webinar to discover:
- Opportunities for your business offered by the Green Homes Grant
- Qualification criteria and how to access Green Homes Grant funding
- Routes to MCS accreditation for your projects
- More about the Daikin Altherma H HT Green Homes Grant promotion
- How to capitalise on the renovation market with this high temperature hydro-split heat pump which offers high performance, low noise and an unobtrusive design
*Available until January 2021