Setting the new Monobloc standard
A redesigned casing
The white front grille with horizontal lines hides the fan from view, reducing the perception of sound produced by the unit. The light grey, seamless casing reflects the environment in which the unit is installed, helping it to blend in with its surroundings.
Daikin Altherma 3 Monobloc runs on refrigerant R-32
Daikin is a pioneer in developing heat pumps equipped with R-32 refrigerant. With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP), R-32 is equivalent in power to standard refrigerants, but achieves higher energy efficiency and lower CO2 emissions. Easy to recover and reuse, R-32 is the perfect solution for achieving CO2 emission reduction targets.
Easy installation and commissioning
The rotary switchbox is a brand-new feature in this Monobloc heat pump, giving installers easy access to hydraulic and refrigerant components, so commissioning and servicing can be performed with ease.
Onecta app, with voice control
- Control the heating system from home or remotely via smartphone
- Control the heating system with voice commands
- Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Schedule daily use or holiday mode
- Control multiple units & boost performance
- Monitor energy consumption
Madoka: a user-friendly wired room thermostat
- Sleek and elegant design
- Intuitive touch button control
- Three colours to match any interior (white, black and silver-grey)
- Compact unit measuring only 85 x 85 mm
Heating and cooling emitters
As a mid-temperature heat pump, the Daikin Altherma 3 M works perfectly with various emitters, including fan coils, underfloor heating and heat pump convectors.
Domestic hot water production
The monobloc combines with stainless steel tanks (EKHWS-D), thermal stores and panels (EKHWP) to provide domestic hot water quickly.
Man-Machine Interface (MMI)
Inspired by the award-winning design of the Daikin Altherma 3 indoor units, Daikin also upgraded this controller to deliver an even more user-friendly interface.