The new Daikin Altherma with Bluevolution Technology 3 is the first air-water heat pump in the UK using R32.
Setting the new heat pump standard
Currently comprising 4, 6 & 8kW models, Daikin Altherma 3 provides energy efficient heating for homes via an air to water heat pump system. The third generation of Daikin's renowned heating range, Daikin Altherma 3 uses its signature Bluevolution technology, a combination of Daikin compressors and refrigerant R-32, to achieve A++ seasonal efficiency.
The advantages of Daikin Altherma 3
- Attains A+++ seasonal efficiency with Bluevolution technology (energy label 2019)
- The outdoor unit can operate in temperatures as low as -25°C
Easy to install
- Indoor unit is designed for easy installation and maintenance
- All the hydraulic components accessible from the front of the unit.
Easy to control
- The Daikin Altherma 3 range is equipped with a super intuitive user interface
- Using an app or control system, you can control your Daikin Altherma 3 at anytime, from anywhere
Daikin Altherma 3 range
Explore the benefits of each unit in the Daikin Altherma 3 range:
Wall mounted unit
- Flexible and compact unit with no side clearance
- Combine with a separate domestic hot water tank (up to 500 litres, with or without solar support)
- Modern and stylish design
Integrated ECH2 O unit
- 300 or 500 litre integrated tank
- Fresh and safe hot water by separating tank water and domestic water
- Maximum energy use thanks to its solar connections
- Bivalent option allowing combination with other heat sources
A brand-new intuitive controller
The Daikin Altherma 3 earned an IF design award and Reddot Product Design Award for its innovative design. These awards represent two of the most prestigious and largest design competitions in the world.
Overview of temperature
- View temperatures inside your home e.g. room temperatures, water temperature, underfloor heating
- Ambient temperatures outside your home
- Personalise the number of zones that needs to be heated and the required temperatures
- Set the parameters of your domestic hot water and your space heating
- Shows the status of the unit
- Blue means that the unit is working correctly
- Red means that an error is occurring