- Up to 3 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Energy saving during standby mode: reduces current consumption by about 80% when operating In standby. If no people are detected for more than 20 minutes, the system will automatically switch to the current-saving mode.
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units for multi model application
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Night quiet mode automatically reduces the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dBA during nighttime (multi outdoor units in cooling mode only)
- Outdoor unit silent operation: "silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dBA to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.