- Integrated indoor unit: pre-plumbed and pre-wired indoor unit for a simpler, hassle free and neater heating and hot water installation
- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -25°C
- Energy efficient heating only system based on air to water heat pump technology
- Perfect fit for new built as well as for low energy houses
- Best seasonal efficiencies, providing the highest savings on running costs
- Online controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption
- Inverter-controlled scroll compressor
- Flexible configuration with respect to heat emitters
- Possible to combine with domestic hot water
- Possible to connect to photovoltaïc solar panels to provide energy for your heat pump (optional)
Guaranteed operation down to -25°C
Daikin units are suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -25°C
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.