- Available as 20 and 25kW
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C
- The air is comfortably spread up- and downwards thanks to 5 different discharge angles that can be programmed via the remote control
- Both horizontal flaps and front panel can easily be removed and washed
- Standard night quiet mode
- Maintenance operations can be performed easily from the front of the unit
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Wide range of connectable indoor units
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.