- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- 5 different fan speeds available for maximum comfort
- Reduces maintenance costs as no yearly refrigerant containment check is required thanks to the low GWP levels
- 360° air discharge ensures uniform air flow and temperature distribution
- High COP cassette ensures top performance, great savings in energy consumption and a comfortable environment for commercial applications
- Individual flap control: flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- Modern style decoration panel is available in 4 diﬀerent variations: white (RAL9010) with grey louvers, full white (RAL9010), auto cleaning panel or auto cleaning panel with fine mesh
- Automatic filter cleaning results in higher efficiency & comfort and lower maintenance costs. 2 filters available: standard filter and finer mesh filter (for fine dust applications e.g. clothing shops)
- Two optional intelligent sensors improve energy efficiency and comfort
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
- Branch duct discharge allows to optimize air distribution in irregular shaped rooms or to supply air to small adjacent rooms
- User friendly remote control with contemporary design
- Optional fresh air intake
- Standard drain pump with 675mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Presence & floor sensor
The presence sensor directs the air away from any person detected in the room, when the air flow control is on. The floor sensor detects the average floor temperature and ensures an even temperature distribution between ceiling and floor.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
The filter automatically cleans itself once per day. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Individual flap control
Individual flap control via the wired remote controller enables you to easily fix the position of each flap individually, to suit any new room configuration. Optional closure kits are available as well.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.