- Energy efficient units: up to class A energy labels
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Outdoor units are fitted with either a swing or scroll compressor, renowned for low noise and high energy efficiency
- A special acryl precoated fin for anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger ensures greater resistance against severe weather conditions
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- The Sky Air inverter is developed for use in light commercial applications, provides a more comfortable environment and offers great savings in energy consumption to shop, restaurant and office owners
- An inverter driven compressor allows the capacity to be adjusted precisely to match variations in room and outside temperatures
- During start up, the room can be cooled down or heated very quickly; once the temperature in the room has reached its set point, the low power operation starts to save energy.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.