- Environmental conscious solution: reduced CO2 emmisions thanks to the use of geothermal energy as a renewable energy source and typical lower refrigerant levels making it ideal to comply with EN378
- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation, air handling units, Biddle air curtains and hot water
- Unique zero heat dissipation principle obviates the need for ventilation or cooling in the technical room, maximising installation flexiblity
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature, VRV configurator, 7-segment display and full inverter compressors
- Developed for easy installation and servicing: choice between top or front connection for refrigerant piping and rotating switch box for easy access to serviceable parts
- Wide range of indoor units: either connect VRV or stylish indoor units such as Daikin Emura, Nexura ...
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency and no more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- Compact & lightweight design can be stacked for maximum space saving: 42HP can be installed in less than 0,5m² floorspace
- 2-stage heat recovery: first stage between indoor units, second stage between outdoor units thanks to the storage of energy in the water circuit
- Unified model for heat pump and heat recovery version and geothermal and standard operation
- Variable Water Flow control option increases flexibility and control
- 2 analogue input signals allowing external control of ON-OFF, operation mode, error signal, …
- Easy compliance with F-gas regulation thanks to automated refrigerant containment check
- The ability to control each conditioned zone individually keeps VRV system running costs to an absolute minimum
- Spread your installation cost by phased installation
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.