- Specifically developed for heating operation in low ambient conditions, making it suitable for single source heating
- Stable heating capacity down to -15°C, thanks to vapour injection compressor
- Extended operation range down to -25°C in heating
- Wide range of indoor units: possibility to combine VRV with stylish indoor units (Daikin Emura, Nexura, ...)
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature, VRV configurator, 7 segment display and full inverter compressors, 4-side heat exchanger, refrigerant cooled PCB, new DC fan motor, ...
- High reliability in severe conditions, thanks to hot gas bypass circuit in the heat exchanger
- 15% increased heating capacity at high relative humidity (2°CDB/1°CWB and RH=83%) vs previous model
- Shorter defrost and heat up time, compared to standard VRV heat pump
- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation, air handling units and Biddle air cutains
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency with up to 28%. No more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- Already fully ErP 2021 compliant (LOT 21 - Tier 2)
- Free combination of outdoor units to meet installation space or efficiency requirements
- High external static pressure (up to 78.4Pa) allows indoor installation
- Simplified installation & guaranteed optimal efficiency with automatic charging & testing
- Easy compliance with F-gas regulation thanks to automated refrigerant containment check
- Wide piping flexibility: 30m indoor height difference, maximum piping length: 190m, total piping length: 500m
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.