- Reduced CO2 equivalent thanks to the use of lower GWP R-32 refrigerant and lower refrigerant charge
- Top sustainability over the entire lifecycle, thanks to market leading real-life seasonal efficiency
- Compact (870mm high) and lightweight single fan design makes the unit unobtrusive, saves space and is easy to install
- Offering like-for-like R-410A installation flexibility
- Specially designed indoor units for R-32, ensuring low sound and maximum efficiency
- Easy to transport thanks to lightweight and compact design
- Market-leading serviceability and handling, thanks to wide access area, 7-segment display and additional handle
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.