- Premium efficiency counter flow plate heat exchanger, recovering up to 58% of waste heat
- 4th damper to allow plate heat exchange or free cooling
- Reduced CO2 equivalent thanks to the use of lower GWP R-32 refrigerant
- Highly efficient ERP compliant models, meeting the latest eco-design requirements
- Easy to install ‘plug and play’ concept; no additional piping is required since this is a packaged unit
- Integrated extraction damper and fan ensures an optimal pressure balance inside the building
- Free cooling with up to 100% fresh air intake, saving on energy consumption and improving indoor air quality
- Available as (directly available Made-To-Stock unit and) Made-To-Order unit with extensive option package
- Demand controlled fresh air management thanks to the CO2 sensor connection available as accessory
- 25mm double skinned panels ensure long-lasting life and provide good thermal and sound insulation
- Lastest pCO5 controller allows direct integration with Daikin BMS, or third party BMS via BACnet or Modbus
- Clogged filter alarm indicates when filter requires cleaning, improving air quality and efficiency
- Flexible supply and return air connection
- Wide operation range in cooling (-15 ~ 48°C) and heating (-15 ~ 20°C)
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.