- Reduction in power consumption thanks to DC inverter fans
- Improved comfort thanks to 3-step air flow control
- Up to 3 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Up to 120Pa external static pressure facilitates using flexible ducts of variying lengths: ideal for shops and medium size offices
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Quiet operation: down to 29dBA sound pressure level
- Energy saving during standby mode: reduces current consumption by about 80% when operating In standby. If no people are detected for more than 20 minutes, the system will automatically switch to the current-saving mode.
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units for multi model application
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Night quiet mode automatically reduces the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dBA during nighttime (multi outdoor units in cooling mode only)
- Outdoor unit silent operation: "silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dBA to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
- Standard air filter removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- Automatic air flow adjustment function measures the air volume and static pressure and adjusts it towards the nominal air flow, whatever the length of duct, making installation easier and guaranteeing comfort. Moreover, the ESP can be changed via the wir
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Standard built-in drain pump increases flexibility and installation speed
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.