- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Top efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ in both cooling and heating - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- The perfect balance in efficiency and comfort thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature: top seasonal efficiency throughout most of the year and quick reaction speed on the hottest days.
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Suits high sensible, infrastructure cooling applications
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Built-in drain pump (625mm) increases the flexibility and installation speed (standard for FDA125, optional for FDA200-250)
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -20°C
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Standard supplied suction filter simplifies installation
- Maximum piping length up to 85m
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.