- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- The infrared remote control is user friendly and equipped with a timer function that enables you to programme the unit to start or stop at your desired time.
- Up to 2 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; all indoor units are individually controllable and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time. They operate simultaneously within the same heating or cooling mode.
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. wall mounted, ceiling mounted cassette corner, concealed ceiling unit
- Turbo mode allows to rapidly heat up or cool down the room in a couple of minutes
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- 24 hour timer can be set to start heating or cooling anytime during a 24 hour period
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Econo mode (25, 35 class)
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Energy saving during standby mode (25, 35 class)
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Night set mode (25, 35 class)
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Comfort mode (25, 35 class)
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Comfortable sleeping mode (50, 60 class)
Increased comfort function that follows a specific temperature fluctuation rhythm.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.