Building a new home is exciting, but sometimes overwhelming. Let us help you with some tips on selecting the right climate solution for your future home!
Checklist for building a new house
When selecting an air conditioning or heat pump solution for your new home, there is a lot to consider. There are a lot of questions you should ask yourself before you sit with your architect or building consultant. We've organised these important questions into 3 main areas: your needs, your home and your future.
- Do you want heating, cooling, hot water or a total solution?
- Which type of renewable energy source can you rely on?
- Are there government regulations or incentives for more energy efficient solutions?
- What traditional energy sources will connect to your house?
- How many rooms do you need to heat and cool?
- Do you prefer an indoor or an outdoor installation?
- Do you prefer emitters that are wall mounted, radiant heaters or invisible units?
- Do plan on growing your family? Will there be significant changes in heating, cooling or hot water consumption?
- How important to you is your carbon footprint? Do you want to incorporate renewable energy sources like solar?
- Are you willing to spend a little more now, to save a lot on your future energy bills?
Reduce your home's environmental impact
Renewable energy sources, such as air, ground and solar are up to 5 times more efficient than traditional energy sources, such as gas, oil and pure electricity. Whether you want a fully sustainable, hybrid or a traditional solution, we have a range of solutions that reduce your energy costs and benefit the environment.
Choosing the right system for your new home
Every home is different and has different needs. We offer a variety of Daikin heating, cooling and hot water solutions for your new house. Consider all of your options before deciding which solution is best for you.
Air-to-water heat pump low temperature
- For heating, hot water and cooling
- Powered by 75% air and 25% electricity
- Ideal for new homes and Green Buildings
Air-to-Air Heat Pump
- For heating and cooling
- Powered by 80% air and 20% electricity
- Ideal for new homes, Green Buildings and replacing old electric systems
Hot water heaters with solar support
- For hot water
- Powered mainly by air and solar energy
- Electrical support is available when needed