is renowned in the industry as a mark of quality, giving customers assurance of professionalism, training and accreditation that sets D1 contractors apart from the crowd.
D1+ Premium Partners benefit from extended warranties, free training, dedicated technical support, marketing resources and a business development fund - so D1+ Premium Partners can depend on Daikin for a level of service and support that’s unique in the industry.
D1+ Premium Partners are selected by Daikin UK for their high standards of installation and expertise. Daikin UK also positively encourages and supports D1+ Premium Partners to become part of independently recognised organisations that look to continually raise industry standards.
All Daikin products typically come with a three year manufacturer’s warranty. However, because of Daikin UK’s belief in the high standard of D1+ Premium Partner installations, D1+ Premium Partners are offered up to seven year warranty (subject to conditions). This benefit can be passed on to the customer, signalling confidence in the quality of both the product and the installation.
D1+ Premium Partners benefit from:
- D1nner club events by exclusive invitation
- Free training: get the highest quality, hands-on training at industry-leading training centres and book online at daikintraining.co.uk
- Discounted spare parts: Receive discount on spares with Partner status
- Extended 5 and 7 year warranties
- Web enquiries: from our website Installer Locator. Receive notifications about jobs in your area from people looking for Daikin products and installers
- Dedicated technical support: priority access to Daikin UK’s dedicated technical support helpdesk.
- Access to d1.daikin.co.uk to manage your
- Business development fund
- Workwear and merchandise purchases
- Co-branded marketing resources
- VRV warranty extensions
- Daikin R32 gauges
Achieving D1+ Premium Partner status shows customers that you are committed to the Daikin brand and Daikin UK is committed to your business in every respect. D1+ Premium Partners qualify for additional benefits to strengthen their long-term growth strategies.
D1+ Premium Partner eligibility
To become a D1+ Premium Partner and maintain D1 Premium Partner status, you will need to meet the following criteria each year:
- Invoiced sales of £200,000 during either:
- 1st January to 31st December in the previous year
- 1st January to date in the year of application
- Previous 12 months up to date of application
- Five days’ training at a Daikin UK Training Centre within the last 12 months, one of which must be a service & maintenance course
- In addition to the quality criteria required of D1 Business Partners, D1+ Premium Partners will also need to provide
- BESA or Refcom Elite Certification
- Public Liability insurance (minimum cover £1,000,000)