Striving to be a Group that continuously evolves
Daikin management has formulated a clear Group Philosophy to form the fundamental mindset which everyone in the Daikin Group can share. A thorough understanding of its principles by all Daikin staff in the Group is actively promoted.
This understanding helps employees take pride in the organization they work for and to build trusted relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and stakeholders around the world.
The Daikin Group Philosophy empowers everyone in the Group to generate innovative ideas and proposals, make responsible judgements or decisions and take flexible actions in the course of their work.
These are the 10 key principles in the Daikin Group Philosophy:
- Create new value by anticipating the future needs of customers
- Contribute to society with world-leading technologies
- Realize future dreams by maximizing corporate value
- Think and act globally
- Be a flexible and dynamic group
- Be a company that leads in applying environmentally friendly practices
- With our relationship with society in mind, take action and earn society’s trust
- The pride and enthusiasm of each employee are the driving forces of our group.
- Be recognized worldwide by optimally managing the organization and its human resources, under our fast and flat management system.
- An atmosphere of freedom, boldness and “best practice, our way