Daikin has vast experience in developing the most energy efficient technologies. Our heating and hot water solutions are powered by renewable and traditional energy sources.
Find the perfect Daikin solution for your home
Air-to-water low temperature heat pumps
Daikin Altherma low temperature units use air-to-water heat pump technology to heat, cool, and provide hot water highly energy-efficiently.
Air-to-water high temperature heat pumps
Easily replace your old heating and hot water system with our energy efficient Daikin Altherma high temperature heat pump.
Daikin Altherma hybrid heat pumps
Efficiently combine renewable and traditional energy sources with a Daikin Altherma hybrid heat pump for heating, cooling and hot water.
Hot water heating set ups
There are two systems available on the market, and it is important to identify which solution is best for your needs.
Daikin Altherma ST
- Compatible with any type of heating system
- Safe and fresh hot water with anti-legionella tank
- Connect solar panels to heat your water and store it for later use
- Designed as smart-grid-ready to produce and store hot water at low energy tariff periods
- High-quality insulation reduces heat loss to a minimum
- At necessary intervals, the indoor unit can heat the water up to 60°C to prevent the risk of bacteria growth
- Efficient temperature increase, from 10°C - 50°C in only 60 minutes
- Available as an integrated solution with a heat pump, gas boiler or separate tank
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water heat pumps and boilers need. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate both small and large homes. Choose between a pressureless or pressurised hot water system.
Pressureless ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for new homes
- Higher energy performance than pressurised systems
- Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collectors
- If there is no sun, the system automatically drains to prevent frozen pipes
Pressurized ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for renovations and existing homes
- Possibility to use curved piping to connect the tank to the solar collectors
- Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent frozen pipes
- The system is pressurised and sealed for your safety