Air conditioning software tools
VRV Xpress is a software engineering tool allowing quick or very detailed VRV system designs to be produced for every design stage.
- Select indoor units and connect to outdoor units
- Automatic generation of piping diagram with joints
- Automatic generation of wiring diagram
- Select possible centralised control systems
- Visualise result in MS Word, MS Excel and AutoCAD
Selection tool for ventilation devices (VAM, VKM). The selection is based on given supply/extract airflows (including fresh up), and given ESP of the supply/extract ducting:
- Determines size of electrical heaters
- Visualisation of psychrometric chart
- Visualisation of selected configuration
- Required field settings mentioned in the report
Enhanced Capital Allowance
The Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) scheme provides businesses with enhanced tax relief for investment in energy-saving equipment that meets specified Government criteria.
Daikin UK offers web resources to help you browse Daikin systems that are on the ETL and select VRV, Split and Sky Air products that meet the ECA requirements.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) support
- BIM is improving efficiency in the design and built phase
- Daikin is among the first to supply a full library of BIM objects for its VRV products
Ecodesign Directive and Energy Labels
The Ecodesign Directive defines the minimum standards for the environmental characteristics of heaters, water heaters and combi appliances.
Daikin helps you to meet your obligations regarding the Ecodesign Directive and energy labelling.
RHI income estimator
This tool is designed so that householders or installers can rapidly estimate the likely RHI income for the type of house.
Heat loss calculation tool
This tool incorporates many calculation tools to assist you in the design and quotation process, whilst meeting the requirements of MCS.
Altherma selection software
This web-based tool will help you to choose the correct capacity heat pump to provide 100% capacity at the MCS Design Temperature
From Summer 2017, the tools described above will be integrated into the Heating Solutions Navigator, which you can access on our new platform: Stand By Me. To access this Navigator, as well as register end user warranties and set up remote monitoring services, please register for an account here