The F-gas regulation and what it means for the HVAC-R market
Determined to reduce out environmental footprint, we aim to be CO2-neutral by 2050. A circular economy, innovation and smart use - these are the stepping stones on our path.
The time to act is now. Join us in creating a sustainable future for HVAC-R.
Achieving a circular economy of refrigerants thanks to the use of Certified Reclaimed Refrigerant and promotion of refrigerant reuse in the market.
Reusing refrigerant, avoiding more than 250,000 kg of virgin gas being produced each year.
Reclaimed refrigerant meets AHRI700 certified standards, assessed by an independent laboratory, and so is the same quality as virgin refrigerant.
Reclaimed means the refrigerant is regenerated in a high quality way, in line with the F-gas regulation definition.
With a huge potential of R-410A available in existing installations we invite you to join our mission in creating this circular economy. Today for R-410A and for other refrigerants in future.
Virgin and reclaimed refrigerant are used in the Daikin Europe factory. Through an audit process we ensure the reclaimed refrigerant is administratively allocated to the factory charge of VRV units produced and sold in Europe*.
1. Refrigerant is recovered from the market by installer network
2. Refrigerant is reclaimed = regeneration in a high quality way that equals virgin quality
3. A mix of reclaimed and virgin refrigerant is used at our factory to charge products
4. A mix of reclaimed and virgin refrigerant is used at our factory to charge products*
5. The reclaimed refrigerant is reused in the market – closing the loop
6. Recycled refrigerant for field charge and servicing
Action intensifies its partnership with Daikin for this new ground breaking project: reclaiming refrigerant from its refurbished stores and reusing it.
Join us to re-use refrigerant and turn waste into an asset with our refrigerant recovery machine