Developed by Daikin UK experts, each Future Thinking series is based around a topical challenge for building service engineers focused on achieving a sustainable and comfortable indoor climate. Topics covered in the programme have included;
- F-gas Regulations 2015
- Low Carbon Design
- Future Refrigerants
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- The impact of the performance gap
- The future of large-scale building systems design
- Reaching New Heights of Chiller Efficiency
- Developing a circular economy in building services
- The Road to Net Zero
Future Thinking series 12 coming soon...
It’s the ideal way to advance your knowledge of sustainable building and low carbon solutions, developing your expertise in HVACR technologies and design techniques. As well as gaining CPD points, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to network with Future Thinking professionals from across the building services community.