Easily replace your old heating and hot water system with our energy efficient Daikin Altherma high temperature heat pump.
Heat pumps extract renewable heat from the air, which makes heating your home an energy efficient process.
With only using renewable energy from the air, Daikin Altherma high temperature can heat your hot water up to 80°C.
Increase your energy efficiency, while keeping your existing radiators
Air-to-water high temperature heat pumps are ideal for renovations and replacing old boilers. Daikin Altherma high temperature's compact design requires minimal installation space and integrates seamlessly with your existing piping and radiators. This way, you can enjoy the energy efficiency of a heat pump without having to replace your entire system.
Powered by renewable energy
By extracting renewable energy from the air, our Daikin Altherma high temperature heats and provides your home with hot water in a sustainable way.
- Powered by 65% renewable energy extracted from the air and 35% electricity
- Achieves A+ energy efficiency label
- Combine your heat pump with solar support to increase your hot water energy savings
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water heat pump needs. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate small and large homes. Choose between a pressureless or pressurised hot water system.
Pressureless ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for new homes
- Higher energy performance than pressurised systems
- Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collectors
- If there is no sun, the system automatically drains to prevent frozen pipes
Pressurized ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for renovations and existing homes
- Possibility to use curved piping to connect the tank to the solar collectors
- Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent frozen pipes
- The system is pressurised and sealed for your safety
Our cascade technology produces hot water using renewable energy.
1. The outdoor unit extracts energy from the air and transfers it to the indoor unit via the refrigerant circuit
2. The indoor unit increases the temperature of the refrigerant using a unique double circuit
3. The refrigerant circuit transfers the heat to the water in the system