The new Daikin Altherma with Bluevolution Technology 3 is the first air-water heat pump in the UK using R32.
Setting the new heat pump standard
Currently comprising 4, 6 & 8kW models, Daikin Altherma 3 provides energy efficient heating for homes via an air to water heat pump system. The third generation of Daikin's renowned heating range, Daikin Altherma 3 uses its signature Bluevolution technology, a combination of Daikin compressors and refrigerant R-32, to achieve A++ seasonal efficiency.
The advantages of Daikin Altherma 3
- Attains A+++ seasonal efficiency with Bluevolution technology (energy label 2019)
- The outdoor unit can operate in temperatures as low as -25°C
Easy to install
- Indoor unit is designed for easy installation and maintenance
- All the hydraulic components accessible from the front of the unit.
Easy to control
- The Daikin Altherma 3 range is equipped with a super intuitive user interface
- Using an app or control system, you can control your Daikin Altherma 3 at anytime, from anywhere
Daikin Altherma 3 range
Explore the benefits of each unit in the Daikin Altherma 3 range:
Wall mounted unit
- Flexible and compact unit with no side clearance
- Combine with a separate domestic hot water tank (up to 500 litres, with or without solar support)
- Modern and stylish design
Integrated ECH2 O unit
- 300 or 500 litre integrated tank
- Fresh and safe hot water by separating tank water and domestic water
- Maximum energy use thanks to its solar connections
- Bivalent option allowing combination with other heat sources
The Daikin Altherma 3 earned an IF design award and Reddot Product Design Award for its innovative design. These awards represent two of the most prestigious and largest design competitions in the world.
A brand-new intuitive controller
Overview of temperature
- View temperatures inside your home e.g. room temperatures, water temperature, underfloor heating
- Ambient temperatures outside your home
- Personalise the number of zones that needs to be heated and the required temperatures
- Set the parameters of your domestic hot water and your space heating
- Shows the status of the unit
- Blue means that the unit is working correctly
- Red means that an error is occurring