Use renewable energy to efficiently provide your home with hot water.
Domestic hot water heat pump
The Domestic hot water heat pump uses outdoor air to heat your hot water supply. Unlike standard air-to-water heat pumps, this particular heat pump only provides domestic hot water for showers and sinks. This system is an ideal choice for homes with or without space heating (radiators/heat pump convectors).
Compact and designed with accessible controls, our hot water heat pump is easy to install and maintain.
Our domestic hot water heat pump extracts renewable energy from the outside air. Continue to increase your energy savings by connecting your unit to solar panels and achieving an energy efficiency of A+++.
Fresh hot water
With the unique design of the ECH₂O thermal store, there is no risk of bacteria or need to disinfect the tank.
Compact and designed with accessible controls, our hot water heat pump is easy to install and maintain. Only one indoor unit is needed to provide hot water.
The monobloc domestic hot water heat pump uses a combination of outdoor air and electricity to attain the highest levels of energy efficiency.
Increase energy efficiency and savings
Our ECH2O domestic hot water heat pump is the ideal combination of Daikin’s signature heat pump technology and a high performance water storage tank to achieve 3 times less electricity than traditional water heaters. Users can also connect their solar energy to achieve the highest levels of energy efficiency and substantial savings.
The hot water storage tank is designed to maximise the efficiency of hot water production:
- Multiple layers of polyurethane foam fully insulate the water heater
- Stainless steel heat exchanger, with a capacity of 29 litres, runs the entire length of the tank.
- Provides hot water at all levels.
By combining a heat pump and a hot water storage tank, you achieve optimal savings:
- Reduce the electricity required to produce domestic hot water by up to 70%, (compared to a traditional hot water heater).
- Nearly instantaneous production of hot water, without additional electric power for the water disinfection cycle.
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water heat pump needs. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate small and large homes. Choose between a pressureless or pressurised hot water system.
Pressureless ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for new homes
- Higher energy performance than pressurised systems
- Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collectors
- If there is no sun, the system automatically drains to prevent frozen pipes
Pressurized ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for renovations and existing homes
- Possibility to use curved piping to connect the tank to the solar collectors
- Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent frozen pipes
- The system is pressurised and sealed for your safety